SURFMII, reserves the right to discontinue in whole or in part any portion of this Platform services or programs
with or without notice.
Most content and some of the features on the web site are made available to visitors free of charge.
However, SURFMII reserves the right to terminate access to certain areas or features of the web site
(to paying or registered users) at any time for any reason, with or without notice.
IIL also reserves the universal right to deny access to particular users to any/all of its services/content
without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of IIL and/or other visitors to the web site.
SURFMII reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the web site and its features with respect to
different user(s), or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice.
SURFMII withholds the right to temporary or permanent termination of membership of any user for any of the following reasons:
- If it concludes that the user have provided any false information in connection with the member account to SURFMII,
- The user’s breach any provisions of the terms and conditions of use agreement and/or Agreement of web site.
- Utilize web site to send spam messages or repeatedly publish the same product information.
- Post any material to members that is not related to business cooperation.
- Impersonate or unlawfully use another companies name to post information.
- Any unauthorized access, use, modification, or control of the web site data base, network or related services.
- Obtain by any means web site member’s user name and/or password.
If SURFMII terminates user’s membership, user will not have the right to re-enroll or join SURFMII under a new account or
name unless formally invited to do so by SURFMII. In any case of termination, no membership charges will be refunded.
User acknowledge that inability to use the web site wholly or partially for whatever reason may have adverse effect on its
business. User’s hereby agree that in no event shall the web site be liable to the user or any third parties for any
inability to use the web site (whether due to disruption, limited access, changes to or termination of any features
on the web site or otherwise), any delays, errors or omissions with respect to any communication or transmission,
or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the web site or
any of its features.