Scope of service:
This Platform provides its need fulfilment platform as a service to enable its Users to connect with each other or
to connect with businesses in their city. This Platform enables the Users to find Service Provider/book services.
Please keep in mind that local business listings, classified ads, property ads and other elements of service need
fulfilment are posted not by this Platform, but members (Users & Service Provider)s of this Platform.
Membership Eligibility (User & Service Provider):
You confirm that you are of legal age i.e. 18 years to form a legally binding contract with SURFMII and are not a person barred, from availing the
services offered by SURFMII under the laws as applicable in India.
SURFMII requires registration for those who participate in a variety of its services. When you authenticate your email or mobile number for using the
local service need platform and register as a member on this Platform, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information.
- If, after investigation, SURFMII has reasonable grounds to suspect that any member’s information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or
incomplete, SURFMII may suspend or terminate that member’s account and prohibit any and all current or future use of the SURFMII sites (or any portion thereof)
by that member other than as expressly provided herein.
- Each member is wholly responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account login and password information and for all activities occurring there under.
SURFMII cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a member’s failure to comply with this section, including any loss or damage arising
from any member’s failure to: (1) immediately notify SURFMII of any unauthorised use of his or her password or account or any other breach of security; and
(2) ensure that he or she exits from his or her account at the end of each session.
- You hereby unconditionally authorize / approve SURFMII to reserve the right to publish any and all information provided as part of this Platform registration,
except email address and password to authenticate the member, to facilitate social networking among its members.